.
| | |DASHBOARD| | | | | |INFORMASI| | | | | |ILMU AGAMA| | | | | |KATA HATI| | || | |TERJAH| | || | |SHOUTBOX| | || | |DOWNLOAD| | |

(●.•) FACEBOOK (●.•)

FOLLOW ME

Take heart my friend


How long must I anticipate the day
when love comes bursting in amongst routine?
With strength like never to come along my way
it cracks my shell and spills my inner being.

And none shall understand quite like me
what lay hidden underneath all the random smiles.
Is it stored passion, love or lust?

But me, just me, shall laugh all the while..
For underneath the smiles i am wearing
deep satisfaction overwhelms my hearts

Each glance reveals the band that i am sharing
our souls transfixed even wherever i part.

So whenever you may find my smile gleaming.
take heart, my friend, in knowing of its meaning.



P/s : Sesekali melayan jiwang jap.. boleh kan?? huhu ..
.

3 comments:

Siti Safiyyah said...

uhuk uhuk takpe takpe layanlah kejiwangan tu..skali skala je kan? hehe :)

Anonymous said...

layannnn :D

● ZroTHnkeR™ said...

hehe yea.. thanks (●.•)

(●.•) ANOTHER POSTS (●.•)